- The Minister for Resources and Energy, Martin Ferguson AM MP said, “The positive exploration figures are good news and reflect the continued strength of the industry.
- “They are a sign of confidence in our economy and demonstrate the continued interest in Australia for investment.
- “Our natural resources, skilled workforce and balanced policy framework will go on prompting exploration on a vast scale.
- DJW asks: If it is about our skilled workforce, why are we agreeing to import short-term Migrant Workers from Philippines, etc, as slaves to work here???
- The publication also presents summaries of Federal, State and Northern Territory government initiatives which assist the mineral exploration sector.
The city-dwellers will mostly be OK, as long as they can still get jobs somewhere, or the State can pay them to sit on their arses, and watch TV.
But the Farmers will be driven off their lands, but the Grape-growers in the Hunter, and the Racing Stud Farms will both be OK.
But broad acre farmers are stuffed. CSG mines will strip the water away, or poison the rest.